Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the flight be?
- Times advertised are approximate. We fly the same route and pass specific points of interest on each flight.
What helicopter will we fly in?
- Airbus H125. One seat in the front and four seats in the back.
What happens if the flight is cancelled due to bad weather?
- We will endeavour to reschedule your flight for a date and time that suites you. If this is not possible, we will refund 100% of your money.
Will we fly with other people not in our group?
- Yes. If you would like a private flight this can be arranged directly at the booth and an additional charge will be applied.
How old do children need to be and do they get reduced rates?
- Children under the age of 5 will be charged 50% as provided there are two full paying adults.
- Children under the age of 12 to be accompanied by an adult.
- You can book a single seat on a flight, but will be charged the rate for two passengers.
What happens if we are more than 5 people in a group that want to book?
- Book for up to 10 passenger in a slot. Two flights will be scheduled.
Is there a weight limitation on the helicopters?
- Yes, the pilot will calculate the weight allowed depending on the conditions at check in. Should the weight be an issue for a group, we will need to split the group onto separate flights.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 2 passengers per flight
- Passengers to arrive 20 minutes before scheduled flight time
- ID or passport to be presented at check in
- COVID protocols apply
- Luggage is limited to one bag per passenger not exceeding 15kg’s (applicable to air shuttles)
- No smoking permitted on flight
- Photography permitted
- Skyhorse Aviation may cancel, delay or abort a flight should the pilot in command determine that to fly would in the circumstances endanger the safety of the passengers, aircraft or its crew
- Children over the age of 2 years allowed
- Cancellation Policy:
- 48 hours of more before flight: 40% cancellation fee
- 24 hours or less before: 100% cancellation fee